Sunday 27 February 2011

Something for the note takers




While strolling around Lancaster today, I came across this little clever thing.

It's a notebook, but the cover is actually a ziplock bag! For somebody taking notes as meticulously as I do, this will probably be a lifesaver.

First of all, your notebook is in a waterproof cover, which means that you'll still be able to read your notes even if you splash your drink over the cover.

Secondly, the bag wraps all the way around, so it's big enough to keep a map and pens in. And the inside covers has holders for business cards and other documents, as well as a hoop for an extra pen!

But the best thing is, that you can use the cover over and over again, when you change notebooks!

So far, I've seen this cover in various bright colours (easy to spot in a bag) and in sizes A6 and A5.

They might not be the cheapest, but if you like keeping your notes, entry tickets, and maps together they will come in handy and valuable. I wish I had one of these while I was on my gap year... You would not believe the amount of tickets I threw away because I thought they were receipts from newsagents etc collecting at the bottom of my bag!

Check out www.unboxshop.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good! But too bad the shop is only in Lancaster (i am in plymouth...), if not i would love to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried to email this via your contact page, but it seems that your capcha is malfunctioning. I'd check that out.

    I came to this site from a link on couchsurfing. It's really nice looking (I'm a graphic designer so the design really stood out.)

    I just started my own travel blog recently, escapenormal.com, and I'm curious how your magazine is faring. How is your readership, and what have you been doing to get readers? I've taken a look at one of the issues- its the first online magazine I've ever seen, but I'm impressed.

    Anyway, kudos, just letting you know I like the site and the idea and I'll be back to read more.

    ReplyDelete